Please note that due to the Omicron outbreak our Hutt staff are working remotely. Our priority is keeping our families and staff safe.
If you need support, please call or email to make an appointment to discuss your needs and how we may be able to assist.
The Hutt Valley Birthright Team
(Message updated on 16 March)
Birthright Hutt Valley provides a service of support, advice, guidance and assistance to one-parent families under stress or in need, with the aim of providing the children in these families access to life-skills development experiences and opportunities for advancement that would not normally be available to them.
For donation to Birthright Hutt Valley, here is the bank account details:
Bank: ANZ Lower Hutt Account No.: 06-0293-0161683-00
- Home-based support from qualified Social Workers
- Parenting education information
- Budget advice
- Access to our library of resource material
- Advocacy, advice and information
- Strengthening Families Lead Agency support
- Referral to specialist services.
For children and young people
- The opportunity to participate in programmes and activities that build confidence and resilience
- Access to camps and holiday programmes
- Christmas party for children aged 10 and under.
- Family outings, events and activities
- Practical resource assistance with babies’ needs, clothing and household items
- Regular contact and information via our newsletter, Twitter and Facebook.