Birthright Hutt Valley provides a service of support, advice, guidance and assistance to one-parent families under stress or in need, with the aim of providing the children in these families access to life-skills development experiences and opportunities for advancement that would not normally be available to them.
For donation to Birthright Hutt Valley, here is the bank account details:
Bank: ANZ Lower Hutt Account No.: 06-0293-0161683-00
- Home-based support from qualified Social Workers
- Parenting education information
- Budget advice
- Access to our library of resource material
- Advocacy, advice and information
- Strengthening Families Lead Agency support
- Referral to specialist services.
For children and young people
- The opportunity to participate in programmes and activities that build confidence and resilience
- Access to camps and holiday programmes
- Christmas party for children aged 10 and under.
- Family outings, events and activities
- Practical resource assistance with babies’ needs, clothing and household items
- Regular contact and information via our newsletter, Twitter and Facebook.