We are a Registered Charity: CC53360
If you are parenting alone, we can:
- Enable you to find practical solutions to day to day problems
- Work with you to plan your family's own development
- Offer parent education opportunities
- Offer parent networking opportunities
- Provide access to our library of resource materials
- Support you to engage with services e.g. Work and Income.
For children and young adults, we offer:
- Fun school holiday events
- A range of camps and outings
- The opportunity to participate in specialist programmes that build confidence and resilience e.g, Girl's group for 10-17 year olds.
For families, we provide:
- Low cost events for the whole family to enjoy
- Practical assistance with furniture, toys, clothing and books
- Regular newsletters with something for everyone.
An opportunity to make a difference to Canterbury families as a Volunteer for Birthright Canterbury Trust
Volunteers Needed - Trustee, Minutes Secretary and Volunteers to organise an exciting Birthright fundraising project.
Please contact email@example.com or 022 043 5006 for more details and job description.
Please find useful academic research on families led by one person.