We are a Registered Charity: CC53360
If you are parenting alone, we can:
- Enable you to find practical solutions to day to day problems
- Work with you to plan your family's own development
- Offer parent education opportunities
- Offer parent networking opportunities
- Provide access to our library of resource materials
- Support you to engage with services e.g. Work and Income.
For children and young adults, we offer:
- Fun school holiday events
- A range of camps and outings
- The opportunity to participate in specialist programmes that build confidence and resilience e.g, Girl's group for 10-17 year olds.
For families, we provide:
- Low cost events for the whole family to enjoy
- Practical assistance with furniture, toys, clothing and books
- Regular newsletters with something for everyone.
An opportunity to make a difference to Canterbury families as a Volunteer for Birthright Canterbury Trust
Volunteers Needed - Trustee, Minutes Secretary and Volunteers to organise an exciting Birthright fundraising project.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 022 043 5006 for more details and job description.
Expression of Interest.pdf (4.38 MB)
Construction Guidelines.pdf (5.96 MB)
Free call 0800 457 146
03 366 9456
Birthright Canterbury Trust C/o Christchurch Community House, 301 Tuam St, Christchurch 8011 & C/o Community House Mid-Canterbury, 44 Cass St, Ashburton 7700