We provide a warm supportive caring environment for your family. For 2—5 year olds - with high ratios of staff to tamariki/children. 20 free hours and WINZ subsidy applies.
Birthright Hawke's Bay Child & Family Care opens its doors to children, young people and families seeking help and guidance toward a brighter future. We believe in strengthening families by offering the tools to encourage independence while never compromising the care and protection of children.
Social Work Support:
- To support children and their families to lead satisfying lives
- To develop confidence, life skills and the well-being of children and their families
- We give young people a chance to put their life in order, by supporting and advocating for them.
- Individual and group programmes for children and adults
- Budgeting services
- Parenting programmes
- Parenting through separation programmes
- Links into other community, and statutory organisations.
Early Childhood Services:
We provide a warm supportive caring environment for your family with high ratio of staff to tamariki/children.
- Tom Parker House – licensed ECC for 0-2 year olds
- Swinburn House – licensed ECC for 2-5 year olds
Regional Services - Search
We provide a warm supportive caring environment for your family. For 0-2 year olds.